Here are the Best Free Vocal VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Vocal VST Plugins
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
Proximity – Windows / Mac
The plug-in is an easy to use distance “pan-pot” based on several psycho-acoustic models. The idea is to give mixing engineer a reliable tool which allows him to manipulate the “depth” of several sound source in a straight forward and convincing manner.
Several models can be combined:
- Distance signal delay by speed of sound
- Distance gain loss
- Absorption of high-frequencies in air
- Stereo width manipulation
- Proximity effect of virtual microphone
- Distance based early reflections
Multiply Chorus – Windows / Mac
Vocals need some color. That’s where a chorus plugin comes in. Acon Digital’s Multiply Chorus will thicken up your sound. It’s a whole bunch of tiny delays (we’re talking milliseconds) that fill out your vocals to liven them up a bit.
Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated. There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
MAutoPitch Auto-Tune – Windows / Mac
Auto-tune vocal VST is the vocal mixer’s secret weapon. MAutoPitch is one of the best auto-tune plugins around. It fixes pitch, corrects sour notes, and even gives you that iconic T-pain/Cher effect if you want it.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – styleable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Multi Parameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb – Vocal VST for Windows / Mac
Reverb for vocals is essential. Reverb takes your vocals out of the room you recorded them in, and allows you to make your own sound space.OldSkoolVerb has got you covered no matter what your needs are. From huge halls to a tiny closet, it gives you all the options to create the perfect sonic space in your mix.
- Room reverb
- Plate reverb
- Voice streaming reverb plugin
DC1A– Windows / Mac
The DC1A is a nifty little character compressor by Klanghelm. It uses sophisticated compression settings and an easy 2 knob setup that has you covered “from smooth levelling to heavy pumping.”Be sure to check out their absolutely EPIC demo video.
DC1A has a few tricks up its sleeve: negative (over) compression, parallel (New York style) compression, option to compress left and right channel independently (via the DUAL MONO switch), peak and RMS compression (RELAXED switch on) and DEEP activates a high pass filter to reduce pumping on bass heavy material.
Code Red Free – Windows / Mac
Code Red Free is inspired by a classic, all tube, British console form the late 60s. The original console was known for its EQ, bold and punchy character, and the warmth it imparted. The Beatles recorded most of their material using this, and other versions of this console.
The integrated FX (Low pass Filter, Drive/Distortion and Echo/Delay) are designed as easy as possible. No vast amounts of parameters to dial in to get the desired effect on your sound. Simply turn it on and tweak it a little and you’re ready to go !
Logic Channel – Windows
Logic Channel provides a high quality channel strip with Compressor, Gate, Filters, and EQ. Using the Logic Channel, you will have the essential tools needed to complete your project..
- All EQ and Filter curves based off of the famous nine thousand series British console.
- Channel Compressor based off of the famous nine thousand series British console.
- A Hard Knee Gate based off of the famous four thousand series British console.
Graillon – Windows / Mac
Graillon is a Vocal Live Changer that brings a world of possibilities right into your DAW, with carefully designed features:
- Pitch-Tracking Modulation, unique to Graillon, changes the type of speakers, generates throat sounds, creates choruses, make octaver sounds, enriches a voice to make it more masculine.
- Pitch Shifter cleanly transpose a voice up and down, and has been optimized for voice.
- Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, while the Bitcrusher addition softly add sparkles to the mix.
Mystique – Windows
Mystique is a tape machine simulator. It was designed for real time processing and zero-latency, ideal for live sound ! Convert your digital console channel into an analog recording tape machine and give warmth to your digital audio.
- Internal oversampling.
- Transformer decoupling function.
- Bias control.
- Bass and treble booster.
DSP-2 – Windows
DSP-2 includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator. DSP-2 has been designed to be an easy to understand solution for all your vocal processing needs.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- 4 different automatic operative modes.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.