If you make music, sell beats, sell products, offer a service, or have a brand you want to promote, having a website is a must.
I make over $4,000 a month from this website through ads, promoting services, and selling products.
Setting up a website doesn’t have to be complicated or cost a lot of money.
3 Basics You Need for a Website
This is an online server where your website is stored. Bluehost is very popular.
Why You Need a Website
- Create an Online Business – A website is accessible 24 hours a day to the entire world.
You can sell products automatically, promote services, and build a social following.
- Large Audience – 2.4 Billion people use the internet daily and 90% of them purchase online.
- Cheaper Marketing – A website is much cheaper than other forms of marketing and can create better results. Web sites also improve customer confidence to build trust to buy.
- Your Competition Has A Website – Get on a level to compete.
- Build an email marketing list. Get search engine traffic. Improve credibility. Track visitors.
Multiple Income Streams $$$
Examples of ways to make money.
- Sell Music or Sell Beats
- Sell Digital or Physical Products
- Offer Services
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sell Advertising Spots
- Membership Website
The Website Host I Use and Trust
A popular website host is Bluehost. They offer affordable hosting for WordPress blogs, online stores, and small businesses.