Here are the Free Mixing VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Mixing VST Plugins
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
Bittersweet – Windows / Mac
BitterSweet allows you to alter the impact of the attack transients in your tracks. You can make drums punchier or rein in overly poppy basslines – all with a single knob.
SonEQ – Windows / Mac
SonEQ is free equalizer plugin that takes parts from some vintage gear and combine them in one. SonEQ has 3 bands, bass, middle and treble. Also, SonEQ has a pre-amp section. SonEQ is a free VST/AU/AAX plugin for Mac and Windows.
- 3 band Equalizer, Low, Mid, High.
- 2 Musical Filters, High-Pass Low-Pass.
- Preamp stage with bass booster.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
Nova-67P – Windows / Mac
Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can optionally operate in frequency dependent and split-band modes. In this case the plugin operates as a parallel dynamic equalizer.
- 5 bands parallel equalizer with auto-gain.
- Optional high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Full-band frequency dependent and/or split-band compression.
- Side-chain filtering and pre-emphasis.
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analysis.
- External side-chain support.
- 64-bit internal processing.
DC1A – Windows / Mac
DC1A looks like a one trick pony. But don’t get fooled by the lack of additional controls. You may be surprised on how many different material this little thing works. DC1A has a few tricks up its sleeve: negative (over) compression, parallel (New York style) compression, option to compress left and right channel independently (via the DUAL MONO switch), peak and RMS compression (RELAXED switch on) and DEEP activates a high pass filter to reduce pumping on bass heavy material.
LFX-1310 – Windows / Mac
LFX-1310 is a Free plug-in multi-effector including 24 types of algorithm and 3 serial slots. This freeware is the stand-alone version of Effecting Module of Ravity-S & Ravity-R. Every algorithm realizes the very effect you have on your mind, and is fully optimized for low CPU load.
- S’Filter 12 / S’Filter 24 / 3-band EQ
- Peak Compressor / RMS Compressor
- Overdrive / Distortion / Amp Distortion
- Crusher / LP Noise / Stereo Image
- Chorus / Flanger / Phaser / Auto Wah / Tremolo / Auto Pan
- Delay / Stereo Delay / Ping-pong Delay
- Gate Reverb / Room Reverb / Hall Reverb / Spring Reverb
SlickEQ – Windows / Mac
TDR VOS SlickEQ is a mixing/mastering equalizer designed for ease of use, musical flexibility and impeccable sound.
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Five output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow”, “Deep” and “Toasted”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“Stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more