Here are the Best Free Reverb VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Reverb VST Plugins
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb – Windows / Mac
OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music production applications. This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
MuTools MuVerb – Windows / Mac
The MuVerb is a very nice sounding reverb vst plug-in that adds reverberation on the incoming audio. It is integrated into MuLab and MUX Modular Plug-in, and it is also available as a free VST plug-in for Windows and MacOS.
ANWIDA Soft DX Reverb Light – Windows / Mac
The DX Reverb Light is the ULTIMATE FREE reverb plug-in for PC and Mac. The DX Reverb Light offers astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter automation (depending on the host application).
Variety of Sound epicVerb – Windows
The “epicVerb” reverberation device aims at both: Tight small room and ambience effect simulation well suited to modern drum and vocal productions up to large “epic” halls as known from high quality outboard gear.
orilRiver – Windows / Mac
OrilRiver is an algorithmic reverb that simulates the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
Sanford Reverb – Windows
The Sanford Reverb vst is a versatile reverb capable of simulating many kinds of spaces.
Low Profile Cloud Seed – Windows
Cloud Seed is an algorithmic reverb vst plugin built in C# and C++ for emulating huge, endless spaces and modulated echoes. The algorithms are based on the same principles as many classic studio reverb units from the 1980’s, but Cloud Seed does not attempt to model any specific device, or even to be a general-purpose reverb plugin at all. It is best employed as a special effect, for creating thick, lush pads out of simple input sounds.
NuSpace Audio Riviera – Windows / Mac
Riviera is a hybrid algorithmic-convolution reverb vst plugin for modeling specular acoustic reflections in N-dimensional orthotopes. e.g. string, plate, room, tesseract, and up (vooms or volume+room for short).
- Voom designer: Adjustable number of dimensions, size, listener offset from sound-source origin, and material reflection dB loss
- Time controls: Adjust pre-delay, IR onset/reverser, geometry scale/density sampling, and dimensional attenuation
- Frequency controls: Low and high frequency dampening, low-cut linear phase filter
- Stereo controls: Pan, Haas, phase, mix (wet/dry), mid/side (mono to difference), and gain
Mverb – Windows / Mac
MVerb is a free, studio quality, open-source reverb vst plugin. Its release is intended to provide a practical demonstration of Dattorro’s figure-of-eight reverb structure and provide the open source community with a high quality reverb.
u-he Protoverb – Windows / Mac
A natural sounding reverb based on the concept of a room simulator. Protoverb is an experimental researchware plug-in, developed to aid u-he’s research. Download and use it for free.
Tila2 – Windows
Tila2 is a room reverb VST designed for short settings. Tila turned out to be something that people found nice at very short settings. As such, this updated version keeps the algorithm but attempts to make it easier to tune those room reverb.
GSi TimeVerb – Windows / Mac
TimeVerb is a simple digital stereo studio reverb effect.
- Very easy to use.
- Very light on CPU and memory.
- Easy MIDI Learn feature.
AlgorVerb – Windows / Mac
AlgorVerb is a stereo reverb vst for Windows and Mac.
- Dry / wet levels
EpicMStudios Dimension Plus – Windows
Dimension Plus models sound reverberation in variable size spaces.
- Direction: physically simulates the binaural hearing of a sound source in 3D space.
- Room Size: alters how large the simulated space is.
- Dry/Wet: alters how much of the effect is present in the mix.
Synthescience Freezechamber – Windows
Freezechamber is a straightforward reverb unit designed to add that roomy spaciousness to your tracks. It can Freeze the stuff you throw at it (while the reverb is processing) to Hold the process into a suspended state and synthesize some interesting landscapes too, just hit the button and you’re there.