Here are the Best Free Autotune VST Plugins that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
VST Download Instructions:
- Click the name of each VST Plugin.
- Look around each website for the download link or button.
- Only download the VST plugin. Do NOT install any suspicious software.
- Don’t forget to share this article and follow us.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Autotune VST Plugins
1. Grallion 2 – Windows / Mac
Graillon 2 is a Vocal Live Changer that brings Carefully designed features:a world of possibilities right into your DAW. With the Pitch-Tracking Modulation, that are unique to Graillon 2, this plugin can change the type of speakers, generate throat sounds, create choruses, make octaver sounds, enriches a voice to make it more masculine.
2. VstSpeek – Windows / Mac
VSTSpeek is a free vocal synthesis VST plugin for recreating the old school robotic text to speech we all love. Choose a preset, type any text and let’s speak !
- Trigger the speech with MIDI keyboard (velocity sensitive)
- Use MIDI pitch bend
- Change original pitch or mouth/throat parameters while it’s speaking
3. MAutoPitch – Windows / Mac
MAutoPitch is a simple but great sounding automatic pitch correction plugin designed for vocals and other monophonic instruments. Besides making the audio more in-tune, MAutoPitch also provides creative features such as format shift and stereo-expansion.
4. GSnap – Windows
GSnap Free Vst pitch-correction.
- Use with subtle settings to nudge off-key vocals back in line.
- Extreme settings can create sounds like the famous T-Pain or Cher effect.
- MIDI control mode allows you to fit a recording to a new melody.
5. Autotalent – Windows
Autotalent by Oli Larkin is a great real-time pitch correction auto-tune Vst plugin. The Autotalent plugin ensures that only the specified notes are hit. Also, use this auto-tune Vst plugin to make Cher-like vocal effects, or use it as a simple pitch shifting / pitch correction audio effect.
You might have to disable multiprocessor support in your Vst host for it to work.
6. 4 Band Shifter – Windows
4 Band Shifter by Bitterspring is a free 4-band pitch correction VST Plugin that is able to independently shift the pitch of 4 adjacent, user-definable frequency bands, Also the Pitch correction range goes from -12 semitones to +12 semitones).
7. Son of a Pitch – Windows / Mac
Son of a pitch is an audio pitch bend effect. The pitch of the incoming signal can be controlled by the pitch knob or by a sync to host LFO. It’s pitch knob ranges from +3 octaves to -3 octaves of the original pitch. The effect also features an LFO controlled filter section. There are 3 filters to choose from, 2 SV filters and a butterworth filter. Filters can be bypassed sending the dry signal straight to the pitch bender.
8. Autotune Evo – Windows
Autoune Evo provides two different approaches to pitch correction. For most common pitch problems (and correcting live performances in real time), Autotune Evo’s Automatic Mode instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale.
9. Multiply – Windows / Mac
Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously.
10. DSP 2 Vocal – Windows
DSP 2 Vocal is a high precision insert effect for vocal processing and also includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator. It has been designed to be an easy to understand solution for all your vocal processing needs.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- 4 different automatic operative modes.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
11. Old Skool Verb – Windows / Mac
Old Skool Verb is an algorithmic reverberation for professional music production applications.
- Plate, room and hall reverbs.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
- Stereo processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Zero processing latency.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
12. Vocal Finalizer – Windows / Mac
Vocal Finalizer is designed for holding “Vintage & Modern Characters. It combines simplicity, Wide Range Usability and Time Saving properties” Carefully crafted peaces are used in this combination to give you everything you need to reach a final ready to mix vocal sound from a raw vocal track.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast, Analog Quality All in One DSP Engine
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities.
- 3 types of Vocal Specific Compressor/Limiter unit.
- 3 types of Vocal Specific Tempo sync stereo delay unit.
- 3 types of Vocal Specific High Definiton Reverb unit.
- 3 types of Vocal Specific Stereo Doubler – Chorus modulation unit
13. VocEQPro – Windows
VocEQPro is a special vocal equalizer. It is specially tailored for musical needs – simply type in your lyrics, and then play on your MIDI keyboard. It’s a true synthesizer, the sound can be extensively modified for easy and expressive performances. Voice banks come in various styles and licenses. Daisy is the first free bank available.
14. Vocal King – Windows / Mac
The pres compressor knob is the main work horse of the Vocal King. Turning the pres knob up turns up the gain and brings out the presence in the vocal along with giving it a smooth compression.
15. EasyVox – Windows / Mac
EasyVox : Simplicity for vocals.
- Dynamic mono vocal compressor/limiter/enhancer
- Three bands equalizer
- Autogain and Pre-Limiter
- Auto Noisegate
- Auto Band-off
I hope you enjoy these free Autotune VST plugins. Please share this article and join our newsletter for more free VST Plugins.