Here are the best Free Drum VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Drum VST Plugins
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
ErsDrums consists of ten drum sounds: Two Kicks. Two Snares. Two Blipps. One Clap. One Claves. One Hihat (Open/Closed). One Crash.
Vintage drum machines rompler. 20 classic drum machines kits. All sounds fixed and levels corrected.
Acoustic drums module. 85 high-quality samples. 8 stereo outs. Midi automation.
DigiDrum Pro is a five part drum and percussion VST plugin suitable for most genres of digital music production.
27 classic drum and percussion waveforms. Full VST automation of every sound editing controls .
DrumSampler. Pads playable by mouse.Individual reverb send. Auto-mute group. Visual response.Logical layout.
12 Pad Drum Synth. One Stereo, six Mono Outputs. Generates its own waveforms.
JM-1 – Windows
This is the virtual drum machine expressed as VST. This musical instrument was produced in order that the author might wipe away the inferiority complex of “Linn Drum Computer”. I have already made three musical instruments now. Although this musical instrument is the third thing, it is exhibited first.
Line of Legends – Windows / Mac
The Line of Legends is a hip hop drum kit. The interface is divided into 8 sections (Kick, Snare, Clap, Snap, Toms, Hi-hat, Ride, Crash). Each section uses its own individual output for easier handling in a productive environment.
- 47 high-quality samples.
- 8 individual outputs.
- Punch knobs for attack sculpting.
- Release and Pan knobs (not labeled).
707 – Windows / Mac
707 is a 16 samples drum kit recorded from the Roland TR707 drum machine.
- LP Filter
- Synch delay
Drumatic 3 is a virtual analog drum synthesizer. All sounds are 100% synthetic and allow enormous flexibility and variation.
- Graphical envelopes for amplitude and modulation
- Load / save presets for single sounds
- Simple but effective effect section for each sound with distortion and bit crusher and a filter.
- 6 Stereo outputs, assignable for each sound.
- All parameters can be automated (midi-CC not yet supported)
MT Power Drum Kit – Windows / Mac
The MT Power Drum Kit is a free drum sampler offering the powerful, high-quality sounds of an acoustic, realistic drum kit. Samples have been specially recorded and processed to make them ideally suited for use in pop, rock and metal productions.
KickMaker is a synthesizer designed specifically to create good kick drum sounds. It uses four independent oscillators and a wide range of effects, allowing one to create perfectly customized beats.
- Four independent oscillators
- Each oscillator has its own ADSR curve
- ADSR curve for mixed signal
TheDrumSource – Windows / Mac
TheDrumSource is a sample based drum machine VST instrument with a sequencer. It looks and “feels” like a classic (x0x) hardware drum machine. The built-in sample browser makes it very easy to navigate through your samples. With the previous and next sample buttons, you can quickly change a sample.
- Support for many sample formats (including 24 bit samples): WAV, AIFF, AIFC, AU, SND, RAW, PAF, IFF, SVX, SF, VOC, W64, MAT4, MAT5, PVF, XI, HTK, CAF, SD2, FLAC, OGG
- Built-in sample browser suited for an easy workflow when working with samples. And almost all of TheDrumSource’s functions is still available while browsing
- The sequencer that has 24 sequences for your patterns and each pattern can be a 16/32/64/128 sequence
- A GUI that can be resized to suit you screen
- Each channel has pan, volume, pitch, length knobs and swing
- A sample package created by Mats Lindfors will be included in the installation
- A quick button to change the next and previous sample in current directory of the selected sample
- 12 output channels, one for each sample.
Sean Pandy Drums is a VST/AU drum rompler plugin with Kick, Snare, 4 Toms – and a Sub Blower that will do exactly as its name suggests.
Every drum consists of 6 velocity layers and up to 10 random-robin samples, that means you should get no machine gun effect even with fast repetitions.
VST drum machine.