Here are the Best Free Guitar VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
VST Download Instructions:
- Click the name of each VST Plugin.
- Look around each website for the download link or button.
- Only download the VST plugin. Do NOT install any suspicious software.
- Don’t forget to share this article and follow us.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Guitar VST Plugins
EVM Bassline is a WaveSample Bass Player.
2. AkoustiK GuitarZ – Guitar VST Plugin
This VST has 4 acoustic guitar types. It includes an amp, envelope, fine-tuning, stereo spread, and portamento.
Guitar VST Demo
3. Nick Crow 8505 Lead – Lead VST Amp
Nick Crow 8505 Lead VST Amp Sim Settings are shown in the video You can check both Raw Guitars & Mixed Guitars in this video.
Lead VST Demo
High expressive and dynamics sounds. Clean and very simple GUI.
DSK Guitars Nylon Demo
A stereo guitar amp sim VST effect plugin created in SynthMaker CM software.
Guitar Amp Sim 3 Demo
6. Revitar 2 – Bass Synthesizer
Raspier is a bass synthesizer. E-bass, acoustic sound, leads, slap, and ringtones… Uses modulation from the phase distortion oscillator as a pick on the guitar body. There are also two shape selectors.
Bass Synthesizer Demo
Spicy Guitar is a free physically modeled acoustic guitar synthesizer.
8. DSK BassZ – Bass Acoustic
This VST plugin has 24 bass acoustic and synth sounds.
9. TSE 808
The TSE808 is emulating a famous tube screamer pedal.
10. 3rd Bass – Bass Amp
Bass Amp Sim with multi-effects.
I hope you enjoy these free Guitar VST plugins. Please share this article and join our newsletter for more free VST Plugins.