Here are the Best Free Vocoder VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
Best Free Vocoder VST Plugins
TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80’s. It includes analog modeled components in combination with digital algorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform).
- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- “Ess” enhancer for a clean understandable voice, also with a carrier that hasn’t many high frequencies.
- Clip LED glows if the input signal will be clipped.
2. Cannabis Vocoder
Cannabis vocoder is a funny plugin that can completely change the sound of your vocal track. The mono version is an effect plugin, meaning it’s not a VST instrument.
Using the effect on the vocal track the software automatically tracks the tune of the vocal track and calculates the pitch of the changed sound as well.
Pitch-augmentation, sympathetic drones, re-synthesis, formant effects, voice disguisers, multi-band ring modulation, vocoder effects, robot voices, talking instruments, sub-harmonic bass generation, sci-fi effects, and many more.
- Resonance Control
- Harmonic Stereo Effects
- Up to 520 BP Filters
- 12 db/oct AND 24 db/oct
- Vocoder Modes
- Glide Control
- Internal Wave Generation
- 32 Effects per Bank
- Virtual 6 Octave Keyboard
- Sequencer & LFOs
A complex multi-fx plugin incorporating a delay, granulator, three-phase vocoder effects, a reverberator, and three types of modulation source.
Incorporates a very flexible routing scheme capable of serial and parallel effects routing, and a new kind of modulation routing based on a kind of pie chart representation.
5. La Voz Cantante
This is a 512 channel vocoder. The modulator input – usually a sung or simply spoken voice – is analyzed with respect to its spectral content, which is then applied to the other sound source.
The latter may be any externally supplied signal ranging from pink noise, synth pads, guitar, or even drums. Alternatively, there is an internal, MIDI-driven synth that is optimized for best speech reproduction fidelity.
You can blend the high frequencies with noise for more natural-sounding plosives and fricatives. There is also a noise gate, a compressor, and a stereo reverb onboard.
- FFT based 512-channel vocoder
- Option of VST plug-in or stand-alone executable
- Stereo inputs for carrier and modulator, respectively
- Optional MIDI input to drive internal synth as the carrier
- Polyphony with an unlimited number of voices
- Up to three voices per note with adjustable relative detuning and stereo width
- Octave, semitone, and fine-tuning controls
- The option of noise blending for an improved sibilant formation
- Built-in modulator noise gate with indicator
- Built-in soft-knee limiter with color-coded LED indicator
- Built-in stereo reverb
- Master volume control with output clipping indicator
- LED indicators for inputs and outputs for a quick check of signal routing
6. Stempel Spectral Vocoder
Stempel, spectral vocoder VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- A saturator using the ‘variable parabolic’ shape
- A standard chorus with a good quality delay object.
Vocovee is a VST Effect version of g200kg’s Vocov Vocoder. It does not have sidechain routing but it does have lower latency. It also has an improved built-in synth.
- Digital vocoder engine.
- Built-in 8 Voice polyphonic 3-OSC 2-LFO synth.
- 6-band Graphic EQ.
- Delay, Chorus, and Reverb effects.
8. Hot Robot
This vocoder is a VST effect for any audio software that supports VST plugins.
9. MDA Talkbox
The Talkbox is a high-resolution Free Vocoder VST plugin.
We hope you enjoy these free Vocoder VST plugins.
Please share this article and check out more Free VST Plugins.