Producer Talk is where music producers share tips / knowledge on the topic of the week. This weeks topics is how to promote beats.
How do you promote beats?
Helpful Comments Left
- Social media and word of mouth is the best way to get your beats out there. – Quedawiz
- YouTube is really great if you not only want to promote but also get people to know the man behind the beats. – Yesndeed beats
- I have found Rocbattle.com to be a good place to showcase your beats, especially through the beat battles. – APDcrypt
- I use SoundCloud, YouTube and Twitter. Helps to comment on other people’s work, and work with other artists/producers. – KC
- Hanging around local recording studios. I meet rappers, and have a really good follow up system. – Harold
- Doing free mixtapes for artist and using a mailing list. – Bryce Wonder
- I have a mixtape of beats on datpiff.com and use SoundCloud as a website to send artists to listen to my tracks. – EZ Rider
- Network Network Network. Think bigger than artists… think audio content… being I rhyme & produce and now into film both acting and composing my circles are crazy. – NLZ
Please leave a comment below.
If you just post your links with no input, your comment won’t get published.
Create a Music Business
Create a professional website to sell beats, products, and music. Offer music services. View Features »