Here are 50 beat marketing tips on how to promote beats online to get your beats heard.
I have written many articles on how to promote beats, and below is a collection of the best tips.
For more beat marketing tips, click the title of each section to see visual examples and infographics.
If you don’t have a beat selling website, check out the Music Maker WordPress Theme.
- How to promote beats on YouTube
- How to promote beats on Twitter
- How to promote beats on SoundCloud
- How to promote beats on Facebook
- How to promote beats on Instagram
- How to promote beats through email
- How to promote your beat selling website
Here are 3 essentials you need to succeed at selling beats online:
- Professional beats – Your beats need to sound good for people to want to pay for them.
- Competitive beat pricing for your targeted audience. Your beats need to be priced right.
- Offer an easy way to buy and download beats instantly.
Let’s get started…
- Create beat making videos.
- Remix popular songs to showcase your music production skills.
- Create beat instrumental videos.
- Create informative video content that your customers will find helpful.
- Promote your finished projects.
- Show yourself working behind the scenes with other music producers and music artists.
- Offer contest giveaways. People love free things.
- Create video teasers on upcoming work.
Read more info on how to promote beats on YouTube.
- Focus on content marketing to create helpful content that is targeted to your audience. Music Producer Blogging Tips.
- Network with other music producers and music artists.
- Search for potential customers ( Music Artists ) and build a relationship with them. Don’t wait for them to find you. Don’t just focus on trying to sell to them.
- Offer limited time beat sales.
- Retweet articles that your audience may find helpful.
- Share entertaining videos.
Read more beat marketing ideas on how to promote beats on Twitter.
- Include your website address & social profile links on your SoundCloud profile.
- Include quality artwork with your beats.
- Include audio tags with your website address.
- Include direct links to buy your beats.
- Add popular hashtags to your beats.
- Have professional graphics on your SoundCloud banner.
For more beat marketing tips check out how to promote beats on SoundCloud.
- Become friends with music artists and build a relationship with them.
- Preschedule your Facebook posts to have a consistent posting schedule.
- Post in Facebook groups.
- Pay to boost your posts. Promote your website, beat instrumental videos, sales, etc.
- Offer free giveaways.
- Use Facebook to collect email addresses to market too.
More beat marketing tips on how to market beats on Facebook.
- Follow other music producers and music artists.
- Repost popular content to get more shares.
- Add popular hashtags to your Instagram posts.
- Post at peak times to get the most views of your post.
- Include your beat website link in the bio of your profile.
- Get creative with content to stand out.
- Offer limited time beat promotions.
- Use high-quality graphics to look professional.
View more beat marketing tips on how to market beats on Instagram.
Here are a couple of email marketing tips for music producers selling beats.
- Write interesting headlines to get people to open your emails.
- Keep text short. Make the email easy to scan.
- Don’t constantly try to sell. Share useful information to help build a relationship with your audience.
- Test emails thoroughly before sending.
- Use spell check and check for bad grammar.
More tips on how to promote beats via email.
- Write helpful articles directed towards your audience.
- Offer free beats to get more traffic.
- Include your web address in your email signature.
- Add your URL to all your social profiles.
- Learn Search Engine Optimization to be found through search engines.
- Pay for advertising.
- Write guest posts on other websites.
- Offer an affiliate program to encourage others to promote your beats and website.
- Participate in music forums to build a name for yourself and generate traffic to your website.
- Post website updates to social media. Don’t spam. Post helpful information.
More tips on how to promote your beat selling website.
Related: How to Create a Website
I hope you found this article helpful.
If you’re new to selling beats, please check out our How to Sell Beats Online Beginners Guide.
Create a Beat Selling Website Today!
Our Beat Selling Website Template offers a full website package with a beat store with automated beat downloads, discounts, photo gallery, product store, blog, unlimited pages and much more.