Here are the Best Free Sampler VST Plugins online that can be used with FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, and other VST supported software.
Sampler VST Download Instructions:
- Click the VST name or image.
- Look around each website for the download link or button.
- Only download the VST plugin. Do NOT install any suspicious software from pop-ups.
- Don’t forget to share this article and follow us.
Tutorial: How to Install VST Plugins
Best Free Sampler VST Plugins
1. TX16Wx VST – Windows / Mac
- Available for Windows (32 & 64 bit) & Mac (VST & AU 64 bit)
- This one is more than a simple sampler for loading & playing audio files!
- It’s the more complete & full featured free sampler.
- Tons of modulations & envelope, powerful keyboard mapping…
- It can load wav, aiff ogg, flac + sf2 soundfonts and sfz.
2. Grace: Sampler – Windows
Grace is a VST plugin sampler. Everyone should have a sampler in their toolbox.
- 2 filters per voice (LP, BP, HP, comb, lofi & ring modulation)
- AHDSR envelopes
- Step sequencers
- XY control pads
- WAV, AIF and SND formats support
- SFZ patch import
- Drag and drop sample loading from some DAWs
- Browser with sample preview
- Patch import & export support from Chicken Systems
3. DrBeat – Windows
DrBeat is a drum sampler.
8 sample slots, each with its own filter/pan/vol/tune/direction and also, you kan set what keys you want each sample to play on by using the hi/lo arrows. and also sample start point, so you can adjust the point at which the sample starts…obviously.
4. Multi-Sampler – Windows
This sampler allows to change the background, so you can use your own logo on it making easy the redistribution of samples, sound banks, etc. in a unique and personalized way.
- Allow to load up to 49 samples in the internal bank
- ADSR Amp
- Low pass Cut filter
5. SF2 – Windows
DSK SF2 v2 – Free high quality SoundFont player.
- Bank and preset selector.
- Midi channel selector.
- Note control (Bend, Retrigger).
- Amp. envelope.
- Multimode Filter.
- Advanced LFO with output route.
- Midi automation & learn.
- Updates:Portamento time control.
- Filter amp. envelope.
- Delay fx.
- Redistributed GUI.
6. sforzando – Windows / Mac
sforzando is a simple but powerful SFZ Player. sforzando is a highly SFZ 2.0 compliant sample player. Advanced sample hobbyists now have a powerful tool to experiment and share instruments without relying on proprietary formats. sforzando only has one instrument slot; no fancy UI, effects or mixers.
7. Position – Windows
Position is a sample player where you can alter the play position over time using an envelope/LFO. Simplest way of using it is to load a sample, select the required tempo and length, and then press a key.
8. ZAMPLER//RX – Windows / Mac
Zampler//RX is a fully-loaded sampler instrument developed by Synapse Audio. This versatile plugin features all the essentials to sample and manipulate sounds. Zampler also comes with an arpeggiator, step sequencer, a modulation matrix, and an effects section.
9. MT-PowerDrumKit – Windows / Mac
The MT Power Drum Kit is a free drum sampler offering the powerful, high-quality sounds of an acoustic, realistic drum kit. Samples have been specially recorded and processed to make them ideally suited for use in pop, rock and metal productions.
10. Raptor – Windows
Raptor is a 2 osc synth using waveplayers to play single cycle waveform samples.
11. Paraphrasis – Windows / Mac
Paraphrasis is a spectral sampler resynthesizer which can model any sound with only one sonic sample. This VST has a 16 voice polyphony and has a Reverse option to analyze the sample backward so it is synthesized reversed as well. Note: Currently only mono sounds can be handled – the stereo input is automatically converted into mono.
- Frequency pitch of a sample.
- Frequency resolution of spectral analysis.
12. Paax – Windows
Paax is a vst sampler
- 3 envelope controls (DAHDSR)
- Amplitude, pitch and filter cutoff
- 3 configurable LFOs
- Capable of importing SoundFonts and AKAI S5000/6000 programs
- Fully automatable
13. XTT01 – Windows
A simple but complete wave file sampler.
- Assignable LFO
- Multi type filter
- Filter envelope
- Amp envelope
- Mono mode / glide
13. Bassje – Windows
Bassje is a very big sample sequencer. With 3 toms already installed, it`s very nice to make your drums a bit alive.
15. Helios – Windows
Helios is a sampler unit, intended to explore the creative side of sampling and not really meant to replace full-fledged samplers.
It can load a single WAV file and tweak it live in real-time to produce some really strange sounds.
- Waveform display on the GUI.
- Modulatable loop start and loop end points.
- Modulatable ADSR envelope control.
- Reverse playback of the sample.
- 2 LFOs, independently syncable to host tempo.
- 6 LFO waveforms (sine, saw up, saw down, triangle, square, noise).
- Support for Anamark, VAZ and Scala tuning files.
- Drag and drop support for WAV and tuning files.
- Full MIDI CC control with MIDI learn and inverse.
- On-board serial LP/HP filter with resonance.
- On-board delay with feedback.
- Powerful WAV reader that supports many WAV versions.
- Start and stop buttons on the GUI.
- Optional sample interpolation algorithm.
I hope you enjoy these free Sampler VST plugins. Please share this article and join our newsletter for more free VST Plugins.