Here are the best online Apple Logic Pro courses to learn everything about the Logic Pro interface, its powerful features, plugins, and sequencer.
These courses cover all the fundamentals of Logic Pro, from MIDI sequencing, audio, and multi-track recording that will be helpful to you whether you are a beginner or advanced user.
All these online Logic Pro courses are on Skillshare. You can get access to all these classes by signing up for a 30-day free trial. Cancel at any time.
Skillshare has over 19,000 online courses covering all music production aspects from audio recording, music theory, mixing, piano, and more.
This guide has affiliate links for which we receive a commission at no cost to you.
Best Apple Logic Pro Courses Online
- 1. Getting Started With Logic Pro X Live Loops
- 2. Logic Pro X’s Drummer – Make Awesome Beats
- 3. Logic Pro X Quick Start: Producing with Logic Pro X
- 4. Music Production in Logic Pro X – Make Music Today!
- 5. Music Production in Logic Pro X in 5 Easy Steps
- 6. How to Mix Audio for Tutorials and Podcast in Logic Pro X
- 7. Logic Pro X Mixing Course For Beat Makers
- 8. How To Mix Vocals In Logic Pro X
- 9. Audio Mastering in Logic Pro X
- 10. Logic Pro X 101 – Learn Logic Pro X in a Day
- 11. How To Make Beats – Beat Making & Drum Loops
- 12. The Ultimate Logic Pro X Music Production Course
- 13. Producing Music with Logic Pro X
- 14. Music Production in Logic Pro X – The Alchemy Synth
- 15. Film Scoring in Logic Pro X: The Complete Guide
1. Getting Started With Logic Pro X Live Loops
Live Loops Feature has changed how you produce and perform music with Logic Pro X. It allows you to sketch ideas in the studio and build comprehensive live performances. This course will teach the various features inside Logic Live Loops and other essential Logic 10.5 update features.
Students: 150+ | Rating: 99%
- Basic Overview of Live Loops
- Live Loops Grid Layout
- Creating and Importing Cells
- Arranging a Performance
- Cell Playback Modes
- Play From – Start Position
- Cell and Loop Lengths
- Scene Trigger and Cell Queue
- Pattern Cells
- Step Sequencer Explained
- MIDI Cells and Automation
- Record Quantize
- Drummer Cells
- Logic Remote Setup and Introduction
- Logic Remote – Remix FX
- Recording Performance to Track View
- Enabling Playback
2. Logic Pro X’s Drummer – Make Awesome Beats
This course is divided into 19 lessons and is designed for beginners. You can learn about all the windows, effects, and tools required to create amazing drum tracks.
Each video explains different aspects of the Drummer program, and students can utilize that knowledge and create a new drum composition. This course teaches about the interface to customize drum tracks, the trick to switch drummers, drum mixing, and much more.
Students: 550+ | Rating: 75%
- Introduction To Drummer Course
- Intro Lesson Creating Your First Track
- Using The Arrange Window To Create A Drum Track
- Drum Region Editor
- Follow Button In The Drum Editor
- Using Swing
- Details In The Drum Editor
- Editing Presets With The Editor
- Editing With Midi
- Adding Percussion
- Building A Custom Intro
- Changing Drummers
- Changing Drummers While Looping
- Changing Drum Kits
- Drum Kit Designer
- Keeping The Drummer With Different Drum Kits
- Stereo Kits With Multi Outputs
- Producer Kits Pt 1
3. Logic Pro X Quick Start: Producing with Logic Pro X
This course will focus on the latest Logic Pro X software and explain the features of this program along with its limitations. Students will learn how to deal with the limitations and use the software to create and record their music.
This beginner-level course covers the differences between Logic Pro X versions, how you can install and set up Logic Pro X, how to use Apple loops, prepare your track for mixing, etc.
Students: 3,400+ | Rating: 94%
- What Is Logic?
- What Separates Logic?
- Purchasing Logic
- Installing Logic Pro X
- Creating A Project
- The Logic Interface
- The Arrange Area
- Editing Area
- The Transport Bar
- The Inspector Area
- Media And Event Lists
4. Music Production in Logic Pro X – Make Music Today!
This course is designed for beginners and consists of 14 lessons. This class is for Logic Pro users, and Logic Pro X is only compatible with Macs. You will learn the music-making process in Logic Pro, from drums, bass, keyboards, or synths to understanding audio interface, arpeggiator, mixing a voice-over, and sculpture synth.
Students: 1,850+ | Rating: 64%
- The Drums
- The Bass
- The Keyboards or Synths
- Apple Loops
- Space Designer FX
- Audio Interface
- How to Mix a Voiceover
- Touch Bar
- Sidechain Compression
5. Music Production in Logic Pro X in 5 Easy Steps
This beginner-level course teaches the five easy steps that allow you to understand Logic Pro X. This course is for Apple Mac users only, and you must have access to Logic Pro X.
In this course, you will learn the basics of the software and learn topics like software instruments, recording audio plugins, the mixer, and automation. It will help you understand the basics of music production in Logic Pro X.
Students: 1,600+ | Rating: 87%
- Software Instruments and MIDI
- Recording Audio
- The Mixer
6. How to Mix Audio for Tutorials and Podcast in Logic Pro X
This intermediate course is divided into 14 lessons that will guide you through creating a professional sound voice for YouTube, Podcasts, Tutorials, and online courses.
You will learn how to use Logic Pro X is used by professional audio engineers worldwide and the techniques to make professional sounding voiceovers. Using step-by-step and easy-to-follow methods, students can learn how to mix audio for voice in Logic Pro X.
Students: 900+ | Rating: 72%
- Noise Gate
- Another De-Esser after the Compressor
- Limiter and Loudness Meter
- Export Settings
- Before you Mix, you must have good Audio
- The Plugins I’m using for my Voice right now
- Outboard Gear – The DBX 286s
7. Logic Pro X Mixing Course For Beat Makers
This course is aimed at intermediate-level beat makers who want to learn production techniques used in the production process to mix their beats. This is the first module in a series of 4 modules.
This course will teach tips to improve your beats and select the right sounds. After completion, you will understand why certain sounds work well together and why others don’t.
Students: 1,400+ | Rating: 99%
- About This Logic Pro X Mixing Course
- Module 1 – The Pre-Mixing Process
- Getting Organized
- Sound Selection
- Creating Drum Kits Using The Exs24 Sampler
- Replacing Stock Drum Sounds
- Replacing Instruments
- Cleaning Up The Track
- Exporting Your Session As Audio Files
8. How To Mix Vocals In Logic Pro X
This course is designed for artists who want to enhance their mixes, engineers who are starting out and want to improve their skills, and producers wanting to expand their skill set.
You will learn how to mix rap vocals using EQ, compression, reverb, distortion and learn their fundamentals. This course will not teach you shortcuts but secrets that you can apply to your work and achieve amazing results.
Students: 1,200+ | Rating: 92%
- What About Plug-Ins
- Organizing The Mix
- Set The Levels
- Intro To EQ
- EQ The Vocals
- Intro To Compression
- Doubles & Adlibs
9. Audio Mastering in Logic Pro X
This course is designed for intermediate-level producers who want to learn the best way to start making professional sounding masters. The course includes practice mixdowns to follow and learn by actually doing it.
This class is a complete guide to mastering Logic Pro X, where you will learn all the tools and processes required to make great sounding masters.
Students: 1,100+ | Rating: 86%
- Fixed Monitoring Level
- Finding the Loudness Sweet Spot
- Reference Tracks
- Loudness Normalization
- Loudness Units (LUFS)
- True Peak
- Export Settings from Logic Pro X
- Album Mastering/EP Mastering
- Dynamic EQ
- Mid-Side Processing
10. Logic Pro X 101 – Learn Logic Pro X in a Day
This intermediate-level class will teach you how to master Logic Pro X and create full productions quickly. With 69 lessons, you will create 3 full productions from scratch from the inception stage to the final, finished track. You will also receive 3 full productions as templates to study them and understand how projects are done.
Students: 800+ | Rating: 91%
- Installing & Downloading Logic Pro X
- Advanced Tools
- Main Window
- Beats Project LCD Screen
- The Drummer
- Global Tracks
- Installing 3rd Party Plugins
- Editing Tools
- Audio Track Editor
- File Editor
- Piano Roll
- The Score Editor
- The Step Editor
- The Drummer
- Touch Bar
- The Mixer
- The Inspector
11. How To Make Beats – Beat Making & Drum Loops
This course consists of 10 lessons, and you can learn how to create drum loops and your personalized sample packs from other Apple loops and sample insides Logic Pro X.
Students: 650+ | Rating: 99%
- Hip Hop Drum Loops
- Copying Existing Drum Loop Patterns
- Future Bass & Trap Drum Loops
- Reggaeton Drum Loops
12. The Ultimate Logic Pro X Music Production Course
This course is divided into 13 lessons, and artists of all levels can benefit from it. You will learn all the basics from setting up audio, arranging view to arranging tracks.
- Setting Up Audio
- Arrangement View
- Time Stretch
- Adding Drums
- Open Hats
- Snare Roll
- Arrange Track
13. Producing Music with Logic Pro X
This course is a great introduction for total beginners but is also filled with many advanced techniques that will help the more advanced Logic Pro X users.
- Demo Stems to Build Your Track
- Getting a Groove Going
- Chords and Arps
- Adding Bass
- Adding Leads
- Saving User Patches
- Drum Mixing
- Exporting and Mastering
14. Music Production in Logic Pro X – The Alchemy Synth
In this course, you will learn to use the Alchemy Synth in Logic Pro. As Alchemy is a powerful synth available to Logic Pro X users, this class will teach you how to use it to create your own music.
Students: 550+ | Rating: 99%
- Alchemy Part 1
- The Advanced Tab
- Envelopes, Modulation, and Effects
- The MSEG Envelope
- Mod Mapping and Show Target
- The Arpeggiator
- Custom Performance Controls
- Velocity Layers
- Round Robin
15. Film Scoring in Logic Pro X: The Complete Guide
This course is the ultimate guide for learning Logic Pro X. it will show you how to improve your melody writing, develop better-sounding harmony, and add extra details to your musical compositions to make them perfect for the silver screen.
Students: 350+ | Rating: 80%
- Film Scoring in Logic Pro X: The Complete Guide
- Getting Setup & Started
- Recommended Equipment
- Downloading Logic Pro X’s “Additional Content”
- Storing Logic Pro X’s Sample Library on an External Drive
- Importing Your Movie
- Setting Your Markers
- Logic Pro X’s Global Tracks
- Choosing and Setting Tempo & Time Signatures
- The Music for Moving Image Facebook Community
- Composing – Section Introduction
- The Concept
- Choosing & Laying Out Instruments
- Controlling Instrument Parameters
- Composing a Great Melody
Is Logic Pro Good For Beginners?
Logic Pro is a powerful tool that both beginners and advanced artists can use.
Where Can I Learn Logic Pro?
You can learn Logic Pro through books and online courses.
Can I Learn Apple Logic Pro Online?
Yes, you can! There are many online sources where you can learn all you need to know about Logic Pro X. You can choose from the options outlined above and start your learning process right away.
We hope you find these online Apple Logic Pro courses helpful.