Here are the best free online audio normalizers to improve the audio of any audio file. Normalize audio online without installing software fast!
Audio normalizers are a great way to balance the volume levels for a song so everything can be listened to at the same volume.
Some common uses of normalizing audio are:
- Make the volume of songs more consistent
- Remove sharp spikes in volume
- Prevent audio clipping
- Adjust the volume of a podcast to be at a consistent level
These free audio normalizers will help you to improve the volume of any audio file format online. There are all browser-based apps, so there is no need to install any software.
Related: 20 Free Online Audio Editors
Free Online Audio Normalizers
Instructions: Click the image to visit each website.
- MP3 Gain Volume Changer
- Audio Mass
- Audio Online Convert
- Audio Editor
- fConvert Online Converter
- Boost MP3 Volume
- MP3Cut Change Volume
- Audio Alter Volume Changer
- Audio Trimmer Volume Booster
1. MP3 Gain Volume Changer
The MP3 gain volume changer helps you adjust the volume level of MP3 audio files fast. It can raise, lower, and normalize the volume level of MP3 files.
The interface is simple and easy to use. You can adjust the volume level to make the MP3 louder.
The app works locally without going through a server. MP3s do not need to be uploaded to any server.
- Upload From Google Drive or Desktop
Sodaphonic is an online audio editor that lets you edit audio files online. You can cut, copy, and paste sound segments of audio.
- Normalize Audio
- 11 Available Audio Effects
- Reverse Audio
- Fade-in / Fade Out
3. Audio Mass
The AudioMass editor allows you to edit audio and waveforms over the web.
You can load any audio format your browser supports. You can apply many different audio effects, such as fading in, cutting, and trimming.
It runs in your browser without the need for plugins.
- Normalize audio
- Analyzing frequency
- Signal distortion and peaking
- Trim, paste, or cut audio segments
- Reversing and inverting audio
- Convert to mp3
- Volume levels can be changed
- Fade In/Out
- Audio Compressor
- Add Reverb, Delay, Distortion, pr Pitch Shift
4. Audio Online Convert
This tool can be used to convert to different audio formats.
In the process of converting audio, you can normalize audio, change bitrate, sample rate, audio channels, and more.
- Process Multiple Files at Once
- Change Bitrate
- Change Audio Sample Rate
- Remove Cover Art
5. Audio Editor
The DikTorov Audio Editor is an online app to edit audio, normalize audio, or fade audio in or out.
- Real-time editing and playback of audio files.
- Supports all popular audio formats
- Export As WAV
6. fConvert Online Converter
fConvert is an audio converter service that converts any audio file to any format.
- Normalize Audio
- Change Sample Rate
- Change File Format
7. Boost MP3 Volume
This MP3 volume tool can increase, or decrease the volume of any MP3 file online.
- Increase or decrease volume
- Change file from 1 to 25 decibels
- Adjust one or both audio channels
8. MP3Cut Change Volume
The volume changer app lets you increase audio volume while maintaining the original audio quality.
It supports all audio file formats including MP3, M4A, WAV, M4R, and FLAC.
As an audio converter, it lets you save files in any desired format.
It doesn’t need any technical skills, just move the slider to adjust the volume.
- Easy to Use
- Supports All Audio Formats
- Increase or Decrease Volume
- Unlimited File Size
9. Audio Alter Volume Changer
You can raise or lower the volume of any audio file using this free online tool.
- Fast & Easy to Use
- Supports MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG
10. Audio Trimmer Volume Booster
This is a free online audio file volume booster. Easily increase the volume of songs and make your MP3s louder.
- Supported formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4R, M4A, AAC, FLAC, AIFF
What is Audio Normalization?
Normalizing audio means that the loudest parts of an audio signal are set to a specific value. For example, -18 dBFS (decibels relative to full scale). This is done so that all the parts of the sound mix remain at equal volume levels.
You can use normalization when you’re mixing or editing your music, or during playback on your speakers. If you’re mixing, it’s important to listen for any clipping that could occur in your mix. And normalize before it becomes too loud and needs excessive fixing. Normalizing the audio essentially means balancing the volume of the track.
What Are Some Common Reasons Normalize Audio?
Audio normalizers are used for balancing out the volume of music, podcasts, or other audio recordings. When you have a variety of audio clips that would sound too loud or soft if listened to together, an audio normalizer can help you create a more cohesive listening experience.
Here are some common reasons for using an audio normalizer:
- Make different music styles sound more cohesive
- Adjust the volume of podcast to be at a consistent level with one another
- Remove sharp spikes in volume for consistent listening experience for listeners
We hope you find these free online audio normalizers helpful.
They can be very helpful to increase an audio files volume fast without having to install any software.