These are the best FL Studio courses online for beginners and advanced users to make beats and music fast.
It can be difficult to get started with FL Studio because there are so many online tutorials, but not all of them are reliable.
By watching these FL Studio courses online, you can learn how to use the program in a few hours instead of taking weeks or months to figure it out on your own.
With clear instructions and high-quality tutorials, you’ll be a pro in no time!
Top 5 FL Studio Courses Online
- Making Music in FL Studio
- Learn How to Make Beats in FL Studio
- Music Producer Masterclass
- FL Studio Blazing Beatmaking Beginner Basics
- Learn Piano as a Beatmaker + Producer
All these FL Studio courses are on Skillshare. You can get access to all these courses by signing up for a 30-day free trial. Cancel at any time.
Skillshare has over 28,000 online classes covering all music production aspects from music theory, audio recording, mixing, piano, and more.
This article contains affiliate links that we receive a commission for at no cost to you.
Save time and avoid stress by following organized detailed courses.
Best FL Studio Courses Online
- Introduction to Making Music in FL Studio
- FL Studio 20 Beginners Course
- Music Producer Masterclass
- FL Studio Blazing Beat Making
- Learn Piano as a Beatmaker + Producer
- FL Studio – A Understandable Approach
- Advanced Music Secrets in FL Studio
- Learn FL Studio In Just A Day
- Song Structure & Arrangement
- FL Studio Intermediate Course
- FL Studio: Blazing Beat Basics
- The Beginner’s Guide to FL Studio 20
- How To Sample Using FL Studio 20
- How to Make Amazing Beats
1. Introduction to Making Music in FL Studio
This course is designed for beginner FL Studio users with no prior knowledge.
Here you can learn the fundamentals of the music production software, FL Studio 12, and create patterns, make compositions, and export tracks.
Understand the FL Studio signal flow, sequencing, and composition and quickly learn to remix and produce tracks with a bonus music project provided during the course.
Students: 10,800+ | Rating: 83%
- Interface Overview
- Making Noises
2. FL Studio 20 Beginners Course
Learn the basics of FL Studio music production and make high-quality, professional beats as a producer.
With the tips and tricks that you learn during this course, you will be able to make editing MIDI notes, arrange your songs, create patterns, and mix your music with a lot more speed.
Students: 6,100+ | Rating: 93%
- Best Settings for Performance in FL Studio
- Overview of The FL Studio’s Step Sequencer
- Using FL Studio’s Playlist
- Using FL Studio’s Piano Roll
- Using FL Studio’s Mixer
- Sounds (One-Shot Samples) vs. Instruments [VSTs]
- Install Plugins in FL Studio [Plugin Database]
- How to Back Up in FL Studio
- Setting Up Snaps in FL Studio’s Browser
- Setting Up a Template
- Creating a Beat From Scratch
- Various FL Studio Tips
- How to Record a Microphone
- How to Install a MIDI Controller
- Best Export Settings in FL Studio
- How to Use Automation Clips
- How to Use Copy & Paste in FL Studio
3. Music Producer Masterclass | Make Electronic Music
This master class will take you from a beginner to an expert level in just four hours! Learn to compose and finish professional-sounding songs with the most popular music-making software FL Studio. In this masterclass, you will create vocal chopping effects and use EQ and compression like a pro.
Students: 4,800+ | Rating: 92%
- Getting FL Studio
- First Song In FL Studio
- Channel Rack
- Piano Roll Overview
- First Song With the Piano Roll
- Browser Overview
- Connecting MIDI Devices
- Installing External Plugins
- Recording Audio and Midi
- Exporting Music
- Developing Musical Ideas
- Mixing Overview
- Creating A Song Example
4. FL Studio Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics
Do you find long lectures boring? If yes, then this course is for you! Learn the fundamentals of FL Studio through short 2 to 5-minute lessons using a step-by-step, structured approach.
From understanding the user interface of FL Studio to beat-making techniques, this course enables you to grow and develop at your pace into a brilliant music producer.
Students: 4,000+ | Rating: 89%
- Step Sequencer
- Metronome & Tempo
- Piano Roll
- 7 Unnecessaries
- Step Sequencer
- Laying Down Patterns
5. Learn Piano as a Beatmaker + Producer
This is a revised version of a best-selling course that teaches you the piano basics using the latest gear and technology. Understand how playing the classical piano is different from playing piano as a beatmaker.
This beginner course will give you essential insights on chords, scales, and how to improvise on the piano.
Students: 1,800+ | Rating: 96%
- Real-world Piano Beat Walkthrough
- Piano Playing Example
- Before Practicing
- Keys and Scales
- How Chords Work
- C Major Scale Breakdown
- C Minor Scale Breakdown
- Note Names
- Counting Beats for Piano Playing
- Using Inversions from a Creative Standpoint
- Some Advanced Chords to Give You Ideas
- Chords We Will Be Using
- Different Timings You Can Use
- Bouncing Around with the Right Hand
- How to use your Left Hand
- Play Both Right + Left Hands Together
- Keeping Chord Progressions Fresh for Your Listener
6. FL Studio – A Understandable Approach
This course is designed for beginners and will teach you the basics of FL Studio and how you can utilize the available tools to create your own, impressive music tracks.
Follow this easy and fun guide from a self-taught music producer with 10 years of hands-on experience with DAWs and learn your way around the system.
Students: 1,800+ | Rating: 98%
- Channel Rack
- Playlist, Pattern, and Playlist Correlation
- Introducing the Piano Roll and Mixer
- Adding Sounds, Organization, Tempo, and Mixer Assignment
- Introduction to Inserts, Reverb, and Delay
- Let’s Add Some Strings
- Arpeggiator and Technique Review
- Automations Fading In and Fading Out Sounds
7. Advanced Music Production Secrets in FL Studio
This course is designed keeping in mind an intermediate-caliber music producer. You can learn tips and tricks that will help you create, mix, and arrange your song perfectly every time.
Give your music professional an edge and understand how workflow and shortcuts work. With these inside secrets in your pocket, you can improve the quality of your music.
Students: 1,300+| Rating: 89%
- Drum Loop Creation
- Adjusting the Proper Tempo + Mindset
- Layering Sounds for Texture and Fullness
- Creating Organic Drum Loops
- Secret Sauce Sound Design
- Get the Perfect Drum Loop Groove
- Advancing Tracks by Adding in Instruments
- Piano Roll Secrets
- Piano Roll Editing Secrets
- Creative Number Pad Workflow
- Powerful Leads with Portamento
- Making Space for Sounds
- Dynamic Frequency Control
- Automation Clip
- Break Apart Drum Loops
- Sending Sounds to the Mixer Properly
- Molding the Bassline to Fit the Mix
- Mixing in Solo vs. Mixing in the Mix
- Testing Our Back Pocket Tools
- Mindset When Arranging
- Benefits Of White Noise
- Understanding Parallel Processing
- Why Distortion Is Awesome
8. FL Studio 101 – Learn FL Studio In Just A Day
Do you want to learn everything there is to know about mastering FL Studio in a day? If yes, then this course is the right fit for you!
Perfect for beginners, this class will teach you how to choose and download the software and provide you with in-depth knowledge of FL Studio.
Students: 850+ | Rating: 87%
- The First Steps in FL Studio
- Brief Overview Of The Interface
- In-Depth Overview Of FL Studio
- The Channel Rack
- The Mixer
- The Playlist
- Creating a Project Template
- Programming Drums
- Grouping Tracks in The Mixer
- Create Sidechain in FL Studio
- Setting up Your MIDI Keyboard in FL Studio
- Automation Clips
- Shortcuts You Need to Know
9. Song Structure & Arrangement Music Course
In this course, you will learn to connect with the feelings of your listeners and affect their emotions with your music.
The teacher of this course has self-coined the term Audio Painting, which means communicating with your listener and preparing them for your beats.
Learn to master the art of song structure and arrangement and transcend the song’s emotion to the next level.
Students: 700+ | Rating: 63%
- Arrangement is Emotion
- Different Sections to Build Emotion
- Different Approaches to Intros
- Keeping the Verse Interesting
- Communicating with the Pre-Chorus
- Change it Up with the Bridge
- Hit Them Hard with the Chorus
- Making Your Outro Count
- Arrangement Bones Section Breakdown
- Building Our Arrangement Bones
- Revealing Audio Painting
- Audio Painting Example
- In-Depth Audio Painting Transitions
- Song Structure and Arrangement
10. FL Studio Intermediate Course ( Advanced )
This course is focused on Intermediate FL Studio producers who have been making their own music for three to four years and are ready to release it commercially.
Learn how to create high-quality, professional sounds and music similar to your favorite artists and music producers.
Students: 600+ | Rating: 80%
- Gain Staging Mix Master Procedure
- Gain Staging Myths
- Best Practices With EQ
- Best Practices With Compression
- Sidechain Compression Power
- Mixing The Track
- Goal Of Arrangement
- Arranging The Song
- Does Your Song Flow
- What Is The Goal Of Mastering
- Mastering Chain Process
- Mastering The Track
- How To Export Your Song Raw
- Staying Organized With Music
11. FL Studio: Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics
This sequel course is packed with advanced beat-making knowledge, producing secrets, and a cutting-edge sound pack.
Inspired by the feedback received on the first course, this class teaches 3 major tempos and the various genres compatible with those tempos. With short and focused lessons, you will learn new skills in a short time.
Students: 600+ | Rating: 83%
- Tempo Jewels
- Low Melody, Drums, Beat Structuring
- Medium Drums
- Medium Beat Structuring
- High (fast) Intro
- High Melody, Drums, Beat Structuring
- Electronic Intro, Melody, Drums
- Sound FX
- Electronic Structuring
- Boom Bap Intro
- Chopping The Sample
- Boom Bap Drums
- Boom Bap Beat Structuring
12. The Beginner’s Guide to FL Studio 20
As the name suggests, this course helps beginners develop the basic knowledge of the FL Studio 20 program, from how it works to an introduction to the plugins.
You will learn what each window within FL Studio means and how you can use it, along with the main plugins usually used to create music.
Students: 300+ | Rating: 99%
- How to Use the Interface
- The Playlist
- The Channel Rack
- The Browser
- The Mixer
- How to Add Plugins
- Introducing the Piano Roll
- What Is the Audio Clip
- What Is an Automation Clip
- What Are Synthesisers
- The 3x OSC
- Flex Plugin
- The Minisynth and Why It Is Useful
- Compression and The Fruity Compressor
- The Fruity Delay
- What Is Reverb
- Fruity Flanger
- Fruity Chorus
13. How To Sample Using FL Studio 20
This 20-minute class is designed for a beginner music producer and will teach you how to create your unique sample from any sound you want.
Learn how to use time and pitch, chopping, and stuttering to achieve something exclusive.
Students: 180+ | Rating: 99%
- Time & Pitch
- Chopping & Stuttering
- Make It Unique
14. How to Make Amazing Beats in FL Studio
This course will take you from a beginner level to a professional-level music producer. Learn to start working with the beat-making program of FL Studio.
You will learn how to navigate the interface and create your own beats within an hour!
Students: 250+ | Rating: 99%
- Creating A New Project
- The FL Studio Interface
- Playlist & Lead Melody
- Channel Rack Tab
- Mixer And Plugins
- Adding Reverb (Fruity Reverb Plugin)
- Lead Synth Adding (Harmless Plugin)
- Beat Pattern Drawing In Playlist
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Learn How to Use FL Studio Online?
Absolutely! Online FL studio courses are designed for different levels, and you have the freedom to choose what you want to learn and the skill you wish to build on.
There are a lot of tutorials created by experts to teach others how to use FL Studio. Since it is a powerful program, these tutorials provide an easy and effective way to learn.
A tutorial on how to use FL Studio will first give you an overview of how the program works and what kind of tools and features it has. They will then show you step-by-step instructions on starting to use the program and work your way through the different screens and options available.
What is the Best FL Studio Course?
I have gathered some of the best FL studio courses available online. The top 5 on our list are your best bet for learning music professionally. The other courses mentioned above have high student ratings, so be sure to check them out.
Is FL Studio for Beginners?
Yes! FL Studio is great for beginners and professionals alike. It has a flexible interface and is packed with powerful features.
Are There Classes For Fl Studio?
There are several options for online classes and courses for FL Studio. You can select one that complements your skill set and meets your budget and time requirements.
In the journey to become an accomplished music producer, there is a range of online FL Studio courses that offer an enticing prospect for both beginners and advanced students.
There’s something to be learned from every FL Studio course, whether it’s mastering the piano roll editor or discovering the intricacies of drum programming.
Aspiring music producers can take advantage of on-demand video content to learn at their own pace and navigate the steep learning curve at their own comfort.
Harnessing the power of the digital audio workstation, FL Studio, students are equipped with the necessary tools to create their own music.
From producing electronic music to exploring hip-hop beat making, these courses dive into diverse genres.
A considerable part of these online courses includes synthesizer programming and working with virtual instruments, enabling students to create samples and develop unique sounds.
Enrolling in an online FL Studio course is a huge step towards becoming a certified music producer. Be it learning how to operate the channel rack or understanding how to produce electronic music, these courses cover the gamut of the music industry.
For Mac users, who can now download FL Studio, this opens up a new world of audio production possibilities.
Intermediate students may feel more drawn to the technical aspects of these courses, like exploring drum programming or developing new skills in synthesizer programming.
Advanced learners, on the other hand, might take pleasure in diving into more complex areas, such as creating sampled beats or manipulating the piano roll to produce professional-sounding music.
Whether you’re taking the first steps in your music production journey or looking to enhance your skills in electronic music production, the best online FL Studio courses cater to all.
The knowledge you gain, the musical pieces you create, and the new skills you acquire might be just what you need to leave a significant imprint in the music industry.
With patience and practice, your journey through the world of FL Studio can lead to producing your own music that is both captivating and professionally polished.
I hope these FL Studio courses help you become a pro at FL Studio.
Related: 15 Music Producer Courses