Here is a beginners guide on how to use the Nexus VST plugin by reFX. Learn about the interface, loading presets, and how to make beats with this plugin.
We also have articles with Free Nexus Presets & Free Nexus Expansions that can be used with FL Studio, and other music software that support VST plugins.
Table of Contents
- Nexus Overview
- How to Use the Preset Browser in Nexus
- How to Install Nexus Presets
- How to Make Trap Beats with Nexus
- How to Make Hip Hop Beats with Nexus
- How to Make a Drake Type Beat
- Nexus VST Tips & Tricks
- 13 Nexus Hacks & Secret Tricks
- Top 5 Nexus Tips
Online Courses: Learn Music Production Online
How to Use the Nexus VST Plugin
1. Nexus Overview
This is a great video that covers all the basic features and everything you need to know to get started using the Nexus VST plugin.
Manual: Nexus Reference
2. How to Use the Preset Browser in Nexus
Here is a useful guide on how to use the Nexus preset browser.
3. How to Install Nexus Presets
At some point or another, you’re going to want to install your own custom presets. This video shows in-depth how to do so.
It’s focused on FL Studio but should work for pretty much any DAW.
Related: 4,000 Free Nexus Presets
4. How to Make Trap Beats with Nexus
An in-depth video on how to create trap beats using Nexus and FL Studio.
5. How to Make Hip Hop Beats with Nexus
A tutorial on how to create beats in the style of Hip Hop using Nexus.
6. How to Make a Drake Type Beat
Here is a tutorial on how to replicate Drake’s famous sounds using Nexus.
7. Nexus VST Tips & Tricks
Here are some useful basic tips and tricks on Nexus that are worth knowing.
8. 13 Nexus Hacks & Secret Tricks
Advanced tips for Nexus that will get your sound to the next level.
9. Top 5 Nexus Tips
Here are five essential tips to master the Nexus VST plugin.
Additional Beginner Guides
I hope you found this beginner guide on how to use Nexus help.
Please don’t forget to share this article.