Here are the best free online sample editors to edit audio samples online without installing software.
With these sample editors, you can trim audio, slice samples, apply audio effects, or convert audio to different formats, and more. Since these audio sample editors are browser-based, they will work with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Ubuntu.
Best Free Online Sample Editors
Instruction: Click each image below to visit each app.
- Bear Audio Tool
- Probe Audiotool
- Beautiful Audio Editor
- Audio Sample Editor
- Easy Audio Trimming
- Audio Trimmer
- TwistedWave Editor
AudioMass is a web-based audio and waveform editor that is free and open-source.
Upload any audio format that your web browser supports. Add fade-in audio effects, and cut and trim audio files.
It operates totally in your browser and does not require any plugins.
- Visualization of frequency
- Peak signaling and distortion
- Audio parts can be cut, pasted, or trimmed
- Inversion and reversal of audio
- Converting to mp3 is a simple process
- The volume levels can be changed
- Audio Compressor with Fade In/Out
- Normalize Audio
- Add Reverb & Delay Effects
- Zoom & Pan
- Offline Support Pitch Shift
2. Bear Audio Tool
Bear Audio is a free online audio editor that allows you to chop, crop, combine, and divide audio files right in your web browser.
There is no need to download any additional software. Edit audio directly in your web browser.
- Delete and cut audio
- Mix audio, songs, or ringtones
- Audio fade in and fade out
- Adjust the volume and mute
- The following formats are supported for import: MP3, WAV, OGG
- Various export formats available: MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC, WMA;
3. Probe Audiotool
Probe features a wide range of features including waveform rendering, fast multi-threaded effects, and unlimited history steps.
The Probe sample editor has an easy-to-use interface, a responsive layout, and a lot of keyboard shortcuts.
By using the Beat-Grid feature and a metronome, drum loops can be easily sliced.
- Audition audio edits in real-time
- Exports Lossless WAV Format (16bit or 32bit)
- Supported Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge
Sodaphonic is an online sample editor that lets you create changes to a recording of a sound.
With audio editing software, you can cut, copy, and paste sound segments to create audio clips that fit your needs.
- Capture audio
- Edit, cut, and trim audio files
- Reverse Audio
- Fade-in / Fade Out
5. Beautiful Audio Editor
You can edit audio in your web browser with this sample editor. You can edit audio anywhere.
You can work on your projects with Chrome or Firefox anywhere.
- Edit, cut, and trim
- Record and edit audio
- It works online and offline
6. Audio Sample Editor
This is a simple audio sample editor that will let you cut and trip MP3 and WAV files fast.
- Real-time editing and playback of audio files.
- Various audio formats can be edited with this tool.
- The output audio format is WAV
7. Easy Audio Trimming
MP3 Cutter makes editing audio online easy.
Using the sliders, select a segment, and then click Cut.
You can use this app to smoothly fade audio tracks in and out.
Hya-Wave provides real-time audio effects through a browser-based sample editor. It is possible to upload and save files to the cloud.
There are undo and redo features, audio waves can be exported, copied, pasted, and cropped.
- Record and edit audio
- Trim, crop, and delete
- Apply effects: filters, delay, reversal, fade, compression, and normalization
9. Audio Trimmer
You can trim audio files on the fly using Audio Trimmer, an online tool.
Select the file you want to upload and click Upload.
Supported formats include MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and AIFF.
Cut MP3 tracks and other audio files online without downloading complicated software.
10. TwistedWave Editor
The TwistedWave web app is an sample editor accessed by the browser.
Record and edit any audio file using only a web browser.
Mono audio files can be edited for free. You may edit audio files up to five minutes in length by creating a free account.
- Import files from SoundCloud, Google Drive, or upload files from your computer
- Edit, trim, and paste
- Record Audio
- Audio Effects: Reverb, De-ess, Delay, Detune, Loudness, Vocoder, etc.
- Audio normalization
- Fade In / Fade Out
- Insert Silence
- Reverse Audio
- Change Pitch & Speed
- Convert Sample Rate
- Loop Playback
We hope you find these free online sample editors helpful.
If we missed any online sample editors, please let us know in the comments.