Vision boards are helpful because they are a visual reminders of what you are striving for in life. Create a vision board today to help visualize your desired future.
Related: How to Set Goals
What is a Vision Board?
A vision board it is usually a board that you hang on the wall, somewhere you can frequently see it, that has a collage of images of things you want in life.
These things can be physical things you want own, places you want to travel to, people you want to meet, or improvements you want to make to your life like healthy living, happy love life, etc.
The goal is to have visual reminders of important things you want in life.
My Pinterest Vision Board
My board consists of cool gear, cool places, and things that inspire me. I don’t necessarily want all the things in these photos, but they are reminders of the type of lifestyle I want.
Why you should make a board
- It will help you to stay inspired
- You will be motivated to constantly seek inspiration
- It will help you to dream bigger. All things are attainable if you work for them.
How to get started
- Write down a number of things you want in life. Physical things, goals, places, feelings, mentors, etc.
- Create a Pinterest account, and create a board for your vision board. ( Or you can make a physical version at home )
- Search and add photos to your board – Search Pinterest and Google images for the images of the things you want. Don’t have too many photos, it can be overwhelming.
- Once you complete your board, review it 2 to 3 times a week to stay reminded on the things you are striving for.
Next you should take action on getting the things you want on your vision board. Start today!
A few of my favorite photos on my board
I hope you found this article helpful.