If you are a music producer selling beats online here is some info on beat selling website conversion rates.
When you are selling anything online it is important to understand website conversion rates.
A conversion rate is how many visitors do you need to visit your website or page to do a specific action, like buy a beat.
The typical online shopping conversion rate is Source%. –
If you get 100 visitors, only 3 people on average will buy one of your beats.
So to get more sells you need to get more traffic to your beat store.
But not all traffic is good traffic.
You need to understand your audience, if you are selling beats, your audience is music artists in need of beats.
You asking your friends and family to visit your website on Facebook isn’t going to equal beat sells.
Those people aren’t your target audience to sell beats.
You must focus on building traffic from music artist looking for beats.
How to Get Traffic From Music Artists:
- Write articles that are helpful to music artists.
- Contact music artist directly online to build a relationship, not just sell beats.
- Pay for targeted ads directed towards people looking to buy beats.
- Some customers do not buy right away. It may take 3 to 5 visits before they decide to buy. So work on ways to get visitors to return to your website. Look into email marketing ( link )
- Not all traffic is real people. Things called “Bots”, which are software programs crawl the web for information. This may appear as a visitor to your website if you check your analytics, but this is not a real customer. You need to focus on bringing real customers to your website.
- Don’t be spammy. Be professional and build trust.
- Simplify your website. If beat sells are important, limit website distractions so the visitors focus on your beats.
To sell anything online takes testing and patience.
Develop a long-term strategy for long-term success.
Related: How to Sell Beats Online
Create a Beat Selling Website Today!
Our Beat Selling Website Template offers a full website package with a beat store with automated beat downloads, discounts, photo gallery, product store, blog, unlimited pages and much more.