Below is a list of suggested tools, books, and other resources we use.
Beat Selling WordPress Theme
Create a professional website to make money online.
- Sell Beats, Products, and Music Services
- Add Unlimited Pages, Articles, and Beats
- 90 FREE Marketing Graphics
Bluehost – #1 for Hosting Websites & Blogs
Bluehost is a dependable web hosting company with 24 hour customer support and affordable pricing.
- Includes 1 FREE domain name
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- One-click WordPress installation
- 50GB storage and unlimited bandwidth
Learn Music Production Online
Skillshare offers thousands of online tutorials for music, business, marketing, design, money, and more.
- Get access over 18,000 online classes
- Learn from experts in music, business, and marketing
- View on mobile and offline
- No commitments. Cancel at anytime
Music Marketing Graphics
Hip Hop Makers Membership – Get access to over 80 music marketing graphics. Download the files instantly.
Get access to all print, website, and social media graphics.
We have put together a list of some of the most popular music equipment you can find online.
- AWeber – Spend less time marketing and more time growing your business with automated follow ups and easy design tools.
- MailChimp – Simple interface and allows you to build an email list up to 2,000 people for free.
Tools I Use Everyday ( Updated 10/4/2018 )
- Todoist – To-do lists for task management & errands
- Dynalist – Dynalist lets you organize your ideas and tasks in simple lists. It’s powerful, yet easy to use.
- Dropbox – Dropbox lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Evernote – Great note tracking tool to track your ideas on multiple computers or a mobile device.
- Clicky – Website traffic tracking tool.
- Google Calendar – Schedule my month.
- WordPress – This is the software that we use to run this site. It is the quickest and easiest way to launch a website.
- Grammarly – Free writing app to check text for grammar and typos.
- Google AdSense – Use Google AdSense to make money online by placing ads on your website.
Graphic Design, Video, and Audio
- Graphic River – Affordable graphics for Photoshop, Templates, Textures, Vectors, Icons and more.
- Video Hive – Royalty Free Video Files. Stock footage, motion graphics, project files.
- Audio Jungle – Massive collection of sound effects, royalty free music, and stock audio.
Web Analytic Tracking
- Clicky – The best website tracking tool out. It gives you live traffic results. ( Used for Hip Hop Makers )
- Google Analytics – Track website visitors.
- Crazy Egg – Crazy Egg heat map lets you collect more than 88% of the data you would using a traditional eye-tracking process.
- SkillShare – SkillShare offers thousands of online courses from music to marketing to design.
- Udemy – Hundreds of paid and free online course to improve your skills.
- Tuts Plus – Video-based courses to help you learn creative and technical skills.
- E.ggTimer – I use this to set little times to focus. Example: Spend 30 minutes researching a topic.