Here are the best selling USB Audio Interfaces on Amazon for audio recording.
We selected audio interfaces based on features, ratings, reviews, and pricing. You can find audio interface video reviews below.
Last update on 2021-06-21 / Affiliate Links
Top 10 USB Audio Interfaces
The complete list of the top-selling audio interfaces on Amazon. You can see a full list of features, different brands, and prices.
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Acustica Audio Cream2 upon registration and download.
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream - This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be Ready for Anything with this Versatile M Audio Interface - Record guitar, vocals or stereo line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint - Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand!2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX
- [2 In 2 Out]This audio interface has 2 high-headroom instrument inputs and 2 out USB-C audio interfaces with a high-headroom, Class A DYNA microphone preamplifier, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. Instrument/Line input switch for plug in most kind of instruments and play.
- [ 24-bit/192 kHz]The usb audio interface Direct Monitoring feature lets you hear what you are playing in “real-time”, without the effects of computer latency.Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording, mix and playback.
- [TRS Balanced ] TRS balanced output of mixer audio interface provide high quality audio output without hum or interference.
- [Livejack Lite Driver ]No external power required, just plug and play.Window users need to scan the QR code to download the asio driver for use. Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality.
- [Headphone Amplifier]Built in headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring.
- Easily record audio into your computer
- Choose from two flavors – same pristine audio quality, different ways to plug in and play back
- The full package for creating – All the software you need to record and build tracks, plus synths, effects, and more
- Plug in a pair of mics together using the two combi-xlr/jack inputs
- Connect to studio monitors, or plug in on stage with dual Jack outputs
- PreSonus’ fastest and best-sounding audio/MIDI interface
- Uses high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 26x32; expandable to 96x96 by stacking up to four Quantums via Thunderbolt
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, with recallable XMAX preamps / Dual ADAT Optical, S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Capture every detail - premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;
- Low latency - Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2. 59Ms*; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine studio grade capture - transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” Outs and ¼” head-phone out with independent level control
- Unite your MIDI gear - 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 1 Mic input(XLR) and 1 Hi-Z instrument input (TS), 2 line outputs(RCA)
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad
- 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices
- Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback. Computer-system requirements - macOS 10. 11 or higher (64-bit only). Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8. 1 x64, Windows 10 x64. Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster. 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Professional input metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- Easy-to-use Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- High-quality award-winning Focusrite microphone input; aluminum unibody case
- Record instruments and vocals on your Lightning-compatible iPad
- Compatible with iPad, Mac OS X and Windows
- Signal halos for level and clip indication
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-In Suite, Novation Bass Station Plug-In, and 2GB Loopmasters samples, all available via download. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
- Bundled Software - Mac/Win
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 1 JFET Instrument Input
- with 2 EVO Mic Pres
- Headphone Output
Last update on 2021-06-21 / Affiliate Links
Video Product Reviews
Focusrite Scarlett Solo
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
M-Audio AIR 192
MOTU M2 Audio Interface
What Is An Audio Interface? What Does It Do?
An audio interface is a device you need to make high-quality recordings on your computer or iPad. Your audio interface is the heart of a typical home recording studio.
It is essential to gear for your home recording studio.
We hope this article helped with picking a new USB audio interface.
Please Note: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.