Here are the best selling Studio Monitors on Amazon for music production.
We have selected products based on features, ratings, reviews, brand recognition, and pricing. You will find product reviews below.
Last update on 2021-09-15 / Affiliate Links
Top 10 Studio Monitors
The complete list of the top-selling studio monitors on Amazon. You can see a full list of features, different brands, and prices.
- The reviews speak for themselves! The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound. 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz. Stereo aux input for your smartphone, headphone jack for private listening, volume, and power on/off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring. Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient.
- Professional grade 5“ (bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” matching woofer and 1” tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual ds-driven EQ
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor great for any style of music
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz
- Lightweight glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Flat low frequency adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK bass boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide
- Bundle Includes: Two JBL 306P MkII Powered 6-inch Two-Way Studio Monitors
- High-quality: JBL 306P MkII has been equipped with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. Hear deep, accurate, and tightly controlled bass, thanks to a long-throw 6.5-inch woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream low-frequency port
- Dynamic Range: With 112 watts of total power, the dual, integrated Class-D power amplifiers, custom-designed by JBL for each transducer, give you a generous dynamic range for any project
- Powerful Drivers: From music production and podcasting to cinematic sound design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume - even at peak SPL. Simply plug in, power on, and start creating
- Frequency Response 36Hz - 40KHz
- Max SPL 111 dB
- Power Output 203 Watts
- Input Impedance 5.12KΩ Balanced
- Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter; Produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level
- 38Hz to 30kHz frequency response; Power consumption: 60 watts
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi amp system 120W total; Level control ( 4dB/center click), EQ: High trim switch ( / 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/2/4 dB under 500Hz)
- Room control and high trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs. Crossover: 2kHz
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover;40 per channel output power - 80W total
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass; 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances; Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Feel the bass - Dedicated Bass Boost switch to enhance low end frequencies
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized Damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Professional studio-quality sound
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- Hookup cables included
- 150W Powered 2-way Studio Monitors with 5" Woofer
- USB Connections (pair)
- 1" Tweeter
Last update on 2021-09-15 / Affiliate Links
Video Product Reviews
Presonus Eris E3.5-3.5″ Near Field Studio Monitors
Mackie CR-X Series
JBL Professional 305P
Studio Monitors Vs Speakers Comparison
We hope this article helped with picking studio monitors.
Please Note: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.