Here are 6 cheap affordable MIDI Keyboards if you are on a budget.
Samson Graphite M25 Mini USB MIDI Keyboard
- 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Programmable master encoder, eight MIDI assignable knobs and transport control for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads (two banks each) with after touch for drum sounds and samples
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- iPad and USB bus powered
M-Audio Keyrig 25 MIDI Keyboard
- 25-note, synth-action keyboard
- assignable volume slider
- Modulation and pitch bend controls
- 8 assignable knobs and buttons
- Sustain pedal input
Midiplus AKM322 mini size 32 keys USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- AKM322 is made up of 32 velocity-sensitive keys, 1 endless encoder, 3 rotary knobs and 11 function buttons with LED back lit. The internal arpeggiator can build sequences with flexible possibilities.
- The chord mode can punch out different combinations of keys. The Scale mode helps you hit the right key every time by playing the correct tones matched to the chosen scale.
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome) On board arpeggiator with multiple modes and internal/external MIDI clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
Samson Graphite M32 Mini USB MIDI Controller
- 32-key velocity sensitive mini keyboard
- Programmable Volume slider and parameter knob
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulations strips
Midiplus AKM320 midiplus MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 32-note velocity sensitive mid-size key keyboard. Pitch Wheel. Modulation Wheel. Octave Buttons(Up & Down). Transpose Buttons(Up & Down).
- Sustain Switch interface (sustain pedal does not include). USB B type: USB connect to Computer
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
Monoprice 606304 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 25 Velocity sensitive keys to trigger your MIDI hardware & software
- 4 Rotary encoder knobs
- MIDI Out port for standalone use
- Driverless plug and play for Windows and Mac PCs
- Powered from the USB bus or using an optional 9 VDC power adapter (not included)
What is MIDI & How does it Work?
This video explains what MIDI is, MIDI keyboards, and how we use it as a tool in music production
I hope these links help all of you looking for a MIDI keyboard.
We also have more helpful links on music equipment.
Pricing & rating note: The prices & customer rating above can change, so check the Amazon page for the most recent info.