Here are 5 popular USB audio interfaces under $200 on Amazon.
The list below was put together by Amazon’s product rating, sales, and customer comments.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2 In/2 Out USB Recording Audio Interface
- High Quality Mic Preamps
- Excellent Digital Performance
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, Truly Portable Interface
- Bundle includes: Ableton Live Lite authorization code and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite
Behringer 302USB Premium 5-Input Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external power adaptor (included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
Behringer UCA202 Audio Interface
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac-no setup or drivers required. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Powered via USB bus-no external power supply needed
M-Audio M-Track 2-Channel Portable USB Audio and MIDI Interface with Ignite by AIR and Ableton Live LIte
- Audio and MIDI > unites your computer-based music studio
- USB powered > provides convenience and mobility
- Phantom power plus guitar-level switching > accommodates any audio source
- Insert jack on each channel > easily incorporate your favorite effects
- Ignite music creation software > quickly capture, combine, and arrange musical ideas
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface
- Two award winning Focusrite microphone pre-amps
- Dual mic/line instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS front-panel connectors
- Precision, quality conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
- Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
- Operates solely on bus power
I hope these links help all of you looking for a audio interface.
Pricing & rating note: The prices & customer rating above can change, so check the Amazon page for the most recent info. Also, you can sometimes buy used gear from Amazon for a cheaper price. So check to see if they offer a used option if you are on a budget.
Do you have a favorite USB audio interface?
Posted by on September 24, 2014. Category: Music Equipment