If you make music, sell beats, products, offer a service, or have a brand you want to promote, here are some reason why you need a website.
I make over $4,000 a month from my blog through ads, promoting services, and selling products.
5 Reasons Why You Need a Website
- Professional Online Presence – Having a website can help you take control of your online brand which can help to generate more customers and fans. Using free sites can be limiting, viewed as unprofessional, and usually have other on-site distractions that may take visitors away from your page.
- Fewer Limitations – When you have your own website you can customize more options and create a better experience to generate revenue.
- It Provides 24/7 Marketing – A website is accessible 24 hours a day, so it works while you are asleep. When setup effectively, it can sell products, generate leads, and promote your brand on its own.
- Search Engine Traffic – Having a website gives you the opportunity to rank in search engines to generate web traffic. Example: This site receives 190,000 visitors monthly. 85% of the traffic comes from search engines.
- Additional Benefits – Build an email marketing list. Track visitors. Test marketing ideas. Improve credibility.
More Benefits: Diversify Your Revenue Streams
You can create multiple income streams with a website. Here are a few options:
- Sell digital and physical products
- Affiliate marketing
- Sell advertising spots
- Promote services
- Sell music
- Sell beats
- Membership site
Related: How to Create a WordPress Website