KC Beats shares a few reasons why you should build a email marketing newsletter.
Why You Should Build a Email Marketing List
Social sites will come and go, but if you have a email list you don’t have to worry about losing all your fans on one specific social website.
Benefits of Having a Email List
- Direct Communication – You can send updates directly to your audience. On social websites, you post information and hope your audience comes across it. With email marketing, your information is sent directly to their inbox.
- Build Trust – By sharing helpful information with your audience you can build trust for your name and brand.
- Email Data – With email marketing you can track click through rates, email open rates, and conversions. With this information you can learn and improve your marketing to understand what is working and what is not.
- Automate Emails – You can set up emails to be automatically sent once someone signs up for your email list. This will allow you to send out emails for a couple of weeks with out you having to do much after your initial set up.
Email Marketing Companies
- AWeber – Spend less time marketing and more time growing your business with automated follow ups and quick, easy design tools.
- MailChimp – Simple interface and allows you to build a email list up to 2,000 people for free.
Do you do any email marketing? Do you have any tips?
Posted by on July 15, 2015. Category: How to Sell Beats