Combining features from Record, version 6 of Reason adds audio recording and editing.
Note: It has been pointed out in the comments that Reason 6 has been out for a while. I’m late, oh well, it’s just one post of out of the 5 that get posted each week. Get over it.
Upgrades for Reason users include:
- Digital audio recording/editing capabilities are finally in Reason.
- Time-stretch algorithm is on board
- SSL inspired mixer drastically improves sound quality and adds Dynamics and EQ sections to every channel.
- A sophisticated bounce mixer channels function
- Neptune pitch corrector and harmonizer
- Line 6 Guitar and Bass am and cabinet Modelers for use in the traditional or not so traditional way(run your drums through a marshall amp and cabinet)
- 64Bit compliance
- A new higher quality Vocal algorithm for time-stretching vocals
- A new large record meter
- The Factory Sound Bank has been revamped and loaded with thousands of new patches