You guys voted FL Studio as your favorite music making software, and today they just posted a new version has been released. 100′s of improvements, additions & bugfixes.
Key new features include:
- 64 Bit plugin wrapper – FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.
- Autosave / Autobackup – Don’t lose a project or data again.
- Revised Playlist – Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)
- Revised Mixer – Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.
- Revised Piano roll – Export as sheet music option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection & note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click. Waveform view.
- Pattern Picker - opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.
- Patcher (free) – chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) – visualization effect with movie render capability.
- Pitcher (demo) – real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.
- Newtone (demo) – pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.
- Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge – now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.
- Fruity Edition - gains access to Pattern Clips.
View more FL Studio related post here.
Please Share:Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest Share on Stumbleupon Share via Email Share on Reddit
Did you enjoy this post? Get Hip Hop Makers updates via email...
Join our weekly newsletter to stay updated on music news, free resources, interviews, and more. Your email will be kept private.