You guys voted FL Studio as your favorite music making software, and today they just posted a new version has been released. 100’s of improvements, additions & bugfixes.
Key new features include:
- 64 Bit plugin wrapper – FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.
- Autosave / Autobackup – Don’t lose a project or data again.
- Revised Playlist – Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)
- Revised Mixer – Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.
- Revised Piano roll – Export as sheet music option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection & note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click. Waveform view.
- Pattern Picker – opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.
- Patcher (free) – chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) – visualization effect with movie render capability.
- Pitcher (demo) – real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.
- Newtone (demo) – pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.
- Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge – now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.
- Fruity Edition – gains access to Pattern Clips.
View more FL Studio related post here.
Posted by on March 30, 2011. Category: Music Production News